Disclaimer: PSX build není finální. I sám Capcom prohlásil, že některé věci se ještě změní, některé i dost radikálně; a pár ne zcela povedených změn označil za “omyl”. Nicméně zde je výčet změn oproti S1, které lidi zatím identifikovali. Jen pro info — jde o kombinaci celé řady zdrojů; a současně se rozhodně nejedná o definitivní výčet.
Všechny non-ex DP přišli o invincibilitu (otázka je, jestli o veškerou, nebo jen o celkovou. Zatím se neví jistě)
Anti-air jab (LP) útoky by měly být horší. Někdo tvrdí že jsou, někdo že ne; ale minimálně nerf následných 50/50 mixupů je v plánu
Přehozy jsou plošně horší — jak výhoda, tak spacing se plošně mění v neprospěch útočníka, aby se omezilo následné okizeme
V-Reverzaly jsou také obecně horší, odhazují soupeře dál, je po nich menší výhoda
Šedý život se regeneruje poloviční, možná i třetinovou rychlostí. To je velký buff pro všechny postavy, které jsou schopné “chipovat” normal útoky; a velký nerf pro všechny armorované útoky
Došlo k plošnému snížení damage u (skoro) všech postav (ale nic drastického)
update: Obecně pomalejší nárůst EX metru
- 875 Health
- Moderate walk speed
- 3 Bar V-Trigger
- V-Reversal knocks down
- KKZ = QCF x2 +P
- V-Trigger cancel off of any normal and grounded special move
- Can cancel normals into Raging Demon on whiff
- Raging demon accessible in V-Trigger mode only
- Ex Demon Flip is projectile invincible on start up (similar to Vega ex rolling crystal flash)
- Ex Demon Flip can go behind opponent like Cammy hooligan and come back with dive kick follow up (strikes mid and can cross up)
- *Possibly demon flip grab from other side???
- St.mk has good reach and force stands
- Crush counters are cr.hp / st.hp / st.hk
- B+hp is an AA and launcher that is special cancelable
- HP DP is throw invincible
- BNB Combos
- ->cr.hp->st.mk->v skill k follow up (launcher) -> v skill p follow up (palm)
- * builds good meter like necalli/karin style
- -> cr.mp->st.mk->tatsu->hp dp
- -> cr.mp->st.mk->v skill + k follow up (launcher) ->demon flip + p
- -> st.hk TC (2 hits) -> st.mk/st.mp-> v skill + k follow up (launcher) ->ex demon flip + k follow up (dive kick) -> hp DP
- -> CC st hk-> st.hk TC (2 hits) xxx v trigger -> st.mk->v skill k follow up (launcher) xxx KKZ
- EX air command grab positions ALEX further away than before. He can no longer dash up and be as advantageous as before (RIP)
- F+HP on block slightly pushes him back more
- F+HP on hit changed from +5 -> +6 ( at the very least and possibly higher)
- * F+HP(6f) -> st. mp (6f) is now possible to combo without crush counter ^_^
- Powerbomb leaves him at a further position. Auto timing for lp elbow slash requires micro step to reach now
- Cr.lp now can combo into lp flash chop outside of counter hit
- Air stampede (-5 on block) creates more of a push back on block. Could possibly be spaced out to make it even more difficult to punish on block by 5 frame moves (limbs) or faster. Can punish w/Karin CA(5f) but could not punish 100% with cr.mp/st.mp(5f)
- New BNB
- -> f+hp->st.mp->st.lk->ex flash chop
- -> cr.lk->cr.lp-> lp flash chop
- -> f.hp->st.mp xxx VTrigger -> st.hp-> sledgehammer -> suplex
- St.lk start up frames changed from 4f->3f
- HP psycho inferno on hit can link into lp psycho ball
- DF+HP (Psycho Axe) -> cr.mk is now possible to combo outside of crush counter
- Either Psycho axe went from (6->7) on hit or cr.mk went from (7f-6f) startup to make this work
- Ex headstomp connecting to airborne opponent can follow up to skull driver regardless of height
- Skull driver drops at a faster rate to make this possible now
- V-skill can now absorb 1 projectile and be stored. Input v skill command again to release projectile
- update: stored fireball can be used as combo extender
- V-Trigger lk scissors is plus
- TC (mp->df+hp) speed increased but only links to Standing Light Kick
- update: backdash is reported to be faster
- update: long and detailed post about new Bison to be found HERE
- Pinwheel motion changed from Kicks -> Punches
- V-skill start up seems faster now, especially full charged v skill
- Less push back on st.mp
- V trigger bar changed from 3->2
- Cr.mp creates further push back now
- Due to cr.mp increase in push back, current Sonic Boom loops are no longer possible
- *perhaps new ways to do so will be possible ; )
- St.hp no longer crusher counters
- Cr.hp now causes crush counter state
- Air legs have been changed from plus frames to negative (-2)
- Cr.lk is now special cancelable into lightning legs
- Can mash/piano input for Lightning Legs now, or still use the QCF + K command. Move properties same regardless of input, mash or motion.
- Regular lightning legs (2 hit) is cancelable into V-Trigger
- EX lightning legs (1st rotation) is cancelable into V-Trigger
- Push back added to cr.lp/st.lp
- Increased recovery on fireballs
- Can cancel specials into V-Trigger now as well.
- Standing LK is now 5 frames
- New BNB
- -> CC b+hp -> Ex Lightning Legs(1st rotation) xxx V-Trigger-> b+hp-> Ex Lightning Legs
- ->cr.lk x2 -> ex lightning legs
- Lariat hits crouching opponent now
- St.lk vaccums opponent in now allowing for better combo potential into lariat
- Cannot tech backwards after getting hit by lariat?
- Rumors says increased SPD range, but not confirmed so far
- St.HP causes crush counter state now (?)
- MK/HK bull revenger seems like it grabs faster
- Penguin dive has less push back on block now. A bit easier to punish on block
- More push back on HP Bull Head
- Damage scaling increased during combos but not significant
- Command grab changed from Punches -> kicks
- Disk guidance has armor on frame 1 now
- Crouching Medium Punch has better horizontal hitbox can hit chars further away.
- Stand Heavy Punch is now a crush counter, beware fireball throwers.
- Hitstun on limbs is now plus on hit, so it means you will have to respect his far limbs a lot more.
- Previously, Dhalsim’s far reaching limbs were minus or 0 on hit, so you didn’t have to respect him after being hit, now it’s different.
- Yoga Anvil (Back + Heavy Punch) reduced in startup from 12 frames to 10. No more brainless jumping in.
- Back + Medium Punch went from 8 frame startup to 6 frames now.
- Hearing V-Skill has much faster startup, and float jab has more hit and blockstun so you can’t just hit him out of it.
- Standing Light Kick went from 5 frames to 4 frame startup. Dhalsim can punish easier now with it.
- Standing Heavy Punch feels way faster!
- Slide Trigger buffed, flame doesnt go away anymore.
- Some of his far reaching limbs can be cancelled into super. Far range st.HP crush counter xx Super is a combo.
- Air Heavy Punch is slower.
- Down-Back + Medium kick is a real low which is ideal for midrange foosties.
- People overall seem pretty hyped about how good Dhalsim can be in this version right now.
- B+mp changed from 4f->5f
- V-skill step kick pops opponent up higher now
- TC (b+mp->hp) xxx v skill step kick -> ex dp is possible now
- Air ex tatsu is negative on block if it lands above the knees of opponent
- Air medium tatsu increased in hurtbox and less active frames
- HP DP is throw invincible
- crouch MP is +2 on block
- crouch MK is +5 on hit and +2 on block (Capcom already announce this was a mistake)
- MK > RH > HK tatstu links
- Run is now slower
- His damage get nerfed but less that for other characters, so it is buff in the end
- All normals are globally 1fslower
- Fireball is -8 on block
- Jab is +5 on hit co you can combo TC from it
- Slower start up on moonsault
- Increased recovery frames on back dash
- Distance shortened on back dash
- Increased recovery frames on V-Trigger
- Increased start up on f+mp (irish whip) Visually looks really slow
- ”Invisible wall” is removed during irish whip meaning you can no longer back dash and create the wall for opponent to bounce off of
- Increased frame on cr.hk slide
- Looks like more recovery frame after landing Brimstone command grab (K command grab)
- Increased recovery frame on all dive kicks. EX has to land on the knee or lower to be “safe”
- Air throw added
- V-Reversal doesn’t knockdown anymore.
- Standing Light Kick still looks like it’s +1, instant tick throw still there.
- All dive kicks looked nerfed on block except V-Trigger version.
- Aegis Reflector seems to stay out longer than before
- Cr.mk change from -2 -> +1 on block
- Cr.mp changed from 0 -> +1 on block
- Step kick (b+hk) changed to df+hk
- Cross up lk is now added
- update: can now anti-air with HK while holding back for charge without getting Quarrel Kick
- Cr.lp->lp elbow can now combo outside of counter hit
- update: cr.LK cr.LP xx Bolt confirmed as a combo
- EX thunder clap positions opponent higher now on hit in non v trigger state
- update: EX fireball hits slower what opens new options on hit
- V-Reversal push back distance increased
- Auto timed oki (i.e back throw ->dash ) is no longer advantageous due to added recovery on throws
- update: cr.MK hitbox slightly rectracted, unknown if hurtbox changed to reflect this or not
- update: better forward walkspeed reported
- update: V-Skill is aither airborne or low crush
- update: super now reach 3/4 of screen, works as anti-projectile
- update: medium shoulder goes through fireballs
- St.lk changed from +3->+1 on block
- Added push back on st.hp on block
- Aerial TC added ( hits airborne only)
- V-Reversal push back distance increased
- Jab reset still there, but no longer gets 50/50 mixup.
- Cr.hp (no claw) causes crush counter state now
- Travel distance for ex crystal flash is decreased
- Buster claw (F+hp) spins opponent in the air now instead of grounded spin when landing a crush counter. Slide follow-up possible, more in corner.
- Clawless crouch HP is now crush counter. If you use it as antiair, allows combo follow-up
- Upper Screw is a DP motion now.
- Still no invincible reversal even when using EX meter.
- Lower damage on EX rush.
- Damage seems overall the same
- update: crouch MK hits low
- In V-Trigger special moves don’t require charge time
- update 2: Sweep into trigger +7 on hit
- update 2: Senpukaya felt slower (like 11f)
- update 2: throw does less damage (global change)
- update 2: cr.LK is fater
- update 2: after st.GK (2nd hit blocked), you still trades with 3f moves
- update 2: teleporting to other side into senpukaya auto-corrects now
- Startup for some normals is slowed down, but in V-Trigger his frame data is actually better.
- V-Reverzal is negative on hit
- No follow-up after throws
- DF is 4f now and not invincible (unless EX)
- Global damage nerf
- standing LK is still 4f
- update: slower recovery on fireball outside of V-Trigger, faster in V-Trigger
- V-Trigger is 2-bars now
- General damage buff (while others get nerfed)
- update: Got the D-low. Ex Kunai restock, +on St mk, can press any normal from her glide. All this buffs are considered generally useless.